Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bah! but only one Ducati! the 999R. what if I want to kick everyones ass on a bussa with a Monster 650 with my l33t skilz?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I played the demo for this at the Cycle World show...and the dynamics seem spot on....the movements give the same reactions they seem to give in real life.....I am quite jazzed by this game...but quite honestly...I hope there is a fat cake of dust on this game due to riding season before I get some real time on it!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No nothing like this for xbox. But they will have MOTO GP 2006 for the 360.

I think the best screen shots so far are the one of the endurance races, the videos they have are badass too.

When I went to the bike show in denver they didnt even have a playable demo and good thing they didnt or I would have had to been yanked out by security

·
Registered
403 Posts
We saw the new game at the Cleveland Cycle World Show and we both want one! The graphics and movements were getting close to rea. I asked a player to do a wheelstand and when he landed the bike shook just like you would in real life. Now we need to select between the various game consoles out on the market.

Dave Harhay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts