Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in aftermarket footpegs that fit into the stock ST rearsets/brackets. (Are they really rearsets, if they are stock and really not that rearward? :) )

In particular, I'm looking for something that is either finely or coarsely knurled. I'd like to have more grip between the bottom of my boot and the peg itself than rubber provides. A little more rigidity than the rubber surface is preferred as well, again another reason I'd like a metal peg instead of a rubber-clad peg.

I like the Woodcraft pegs, but I don't know if any of the SBK/SS pegs are compatible with the ST brackets. Anyone know? At this point, I do not want to spring for a Cycle Cat rearset kit. Though that adjustability would be great, I'm just not ready to spend that kind of dough on this kind of thing (yet).

A few general types that I've found, but am not sure if they would fit an ST are below. Links are provided in case the inline images get blocked for some reason.

Woodcraft pegs

Competition Werkes

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nichols

Sperho, Nichols has some pegs but it doesn't say if they fit the ST.
www.nicholsmfg.com 408-945-0911
When I get home at the end of the week I can look at my other bikes & see if the look the same as the ST, I think they do. The left peg on my ST is getting kind of funky. I may have to try something like that myself. Whatever you get let us kwow how it works. Gregg

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have a set of the competition werks on my 02' st4s. they work fine, were very affordable and fit perfect within the stock "rear set"!

I got mine from cycle depot here in Eagle Rock (Los Angeles) out of the parts unlimited catalog. Good Luck!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I may have to give the Competition Werkes pegs a shot if they fit the ST. I had a look through the Parts Unlimited catalog, but only found the Japanese applications listed. Do you happen to know what part number/application yours were Grinder?

Edit: Google told me that www.1tail.com has them listed for Ducat STx for $52 shipped to the lower 48. Placing order now...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts