Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone found a replacement peg assembly for the SF yet? Something like the Acculign or Sato just for the peg assembly without the brake or shifter modifications.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I found a couple of spacers from my old monster CycleCat rearsets, and a pair of M8x30 bolts, so I've got the peg out about 3/8" further than stock. I'll post up some impressions once I've got some miles on it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I found a couple of spacers from my old monster CycleCat rearsets, and a pair of M8x30 bolts, so I've got the peg out about 3/8" further than stock. I'll post up some impressions once I've got some miles on it.
I went with 1/2 inch spacers. Easy mod. I also changed the footpegs. I'll be modifying the heat shield this week. Everything combined should make it much better.

Ama, to really be able to add rearsets (as I would also like to do) we'll have to go to a differently designed exhaust. I can't see anyway they can make one to clear the heat shield and exhaust on the right side and have it not stick way out. This is a dilemma for me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I added spacers this weekend, too. Big difference--I kept inching my toes to the right, never realizing how little room I had before.

Track day this coming weekend to give the bike a proper wringing...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Along with the spacers I took a file and cut some cross-hatching in the ball on the end of the footpeg. Just trying to make the thing less slippery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts