Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3 CHP on Auburn-Foresthills rd. All of them writing as I passed. one was at the 25mph zone where the road slumped and is now only 2 lanes. the others were in Foresthill. I sat at the top of Mosquito for a while and saw no bikes, but one of the CHP had a pickup pulled over right across the road.
did Yankee Jim rd to Colfax. lovely 1 lane dirt rd with a bouncy suspension bridge across the north fork American. When I hit Nevada city, the harleys were thick. glad they were headed south as I was going north. several packs of 30 bikes and many smaller groups. apehangers seem to be coming more popular these days. I guess when you hit something you don't have to worry about getting trapped by the bars, you just fly right between them!
nearer to my folks I passed a few cars and trucks hauling boats. it was a passing zone, but there was a ford explorer parked off to the side that I didn't notice until I was well into the far from legal speed zone. fortunately, I now had those vehicles between us and.... knowledge of the local roads sure can come in handy at times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.