Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if and when Fontana AMA races will be televised? Cannot find any listing on TVRACER.COM.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I think the Daytona races are this saturday night 8pm pacific on speed. I would guess that fontana will be televised next saturday same time.

Edit, just checked speed schedule, fontana will be televised next saturday starting at 7pm on speed's AMAPrimeTime.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check I got that. But what about the 2 superbike races?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
It's a roll of the dice there. I know the announcement was that there would be full race coverage for some races but not all. I think this Saturday's program will tell the tale.

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
What a shitty-ass, lame-brain, ass-clown day! HOLY SHIT, I mean talk about club racing with pro riders! Everything from bad call's to cutting the superbike race down because it would be "better for TV" and NOT telling the riders.

Needless to say, whatever you see on TV (if you ever get to see it) is staged... they basically ran the race because they "had too". Pegram crashed hard enough to not know where he was and had to be restrained by 7 burly fellows and thrown into the ambulance, not even knowing his name or where he was! Yet the show "must go on"! They black flagged people for going off course and for low-sides, forcing them to go back to the pits! Unbelievable stuff, I mean totally childish!

So yea, fuck DMG, they've just ruined anything that was decent about AMA.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
26,546 Posts
Glad you got to see this charade up close and personal, Tye. Funny thing is the AMA has been running "Pro Racing" just exactly like this for years. It's nothing new and not exclusive to DMG.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
It was getting better...

As for restraining Pegram, when a rider is combative like that it's what you have to do, get em loaded and to the med center asap.

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Glad you got to see this charade up close and personal, Tye. Funny thing is the AMA has been running "Pro Racing" just exactly like this for years. It's nothing new and not exclusive to DMG.
Its the most unprofessional series I've ever seen. Bloody WERA is more professional and they're bottom of the barrel in my opinion. Who the hell changes the amount of laps in a race w/o telling the riders before they leave? Or black flags people for going "off course" briefly... The worst part is, the guys in the Daytona class, weren't going much faster then my times. I might have to join that charade next season because Its the only place to meet up with other competitive people in the US, though hardly what I'd call a "professional" race.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
457 Posts
So....it looks like the results of both Sportbike and both Superbike races were fairly predictable. Does that mean that the rule changes are working? It doesn't seem like it to me.

:confused:

·
Super Moderator
26,546 Posts
Rollin!!! Geez Tye, waddya wanna bet the next WERA race you attend your entry gets lost, your bike dosen't pass tech, you get meatballed for jumping the start in every race you enter...:eek::eek: :D :think::abduct: etc...

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
So why haven't received an email or anything that I remember with complaints? Why is it that even while I'm trying to be nice you keep being insulting to my company?

I can't fix things without input.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts