Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some info from my dealer today. Apparently they will be showing the streetfighter at the races in Fontana this weekend.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will it just be on display, or are they gonna show everyone what it can do?
I did not get that much info. As far as I know it will be up for gawking only. Hope to be able to sit on it at least.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like I got bad info. There will not be a streetfighter there this weekend.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Street fighter

That sounds about right. When I was at Daytona, I went to check out the street fighter on the second Saturday. Fitting as it would be, it wasnt there and I was quite unpleasant. It turns out I missed it by a day and it was suddenly sent back to Italy. The Ducati rep told me that Italy called them and wanted it back ASAP. So they packed it up and shipped it out that Friday night. Apparently, it was the black one that has been making its rounds around the USA. If I recall correctly, it was the only one stateside. He also said preps were in motion for the press release and test rides etc and it all was still on schedule for its release.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was told by the guy there that Ducati just recieved a production bike on Thursday but it they had to deliver it to a magasine. Why I was told that there would be a bike in Fontana is beyond me. My source told me at first that there would not be a bike then called me late on wed. saying that thewre would be????????????? Go figure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts