Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bend Euro Moto is offering a motorcycle adventure to go along with the purchase of your new Ducati! If you are west of the Rocky Mountains, we will buy your plane ticket to Bend, put you up in a hotel, and take you on a fabulous tour of the best roads in the Northwest. We also take care of your 600 mile service for free before you go home. There has never been a better time to buy your new Ducati!

Super low interest rates and finance terms.
Free service for one year.
Generous trade in allowances.
Detailed attention to setup to your weight and riding style.

Call the store at 541-617-9155.

Central Oregon is full of painted hills, twisty roads, and sunny skies. David will dial your bike in to perfection and you will not find a dealer more passionate for the brand and dedicated to customer service.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Totally awesome offer, Way to go Bend Euro!

I once flew from Vegas to Denver to pick up an MV Brutale, and ride it home.

Those 2 days and 1000 miles are some of the most memorable of my life!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Too bad at this point I can't justify a second bike, what a sick deal

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'd hate to say it but I'd rather buy local and let them save the money and pass the savings on to me. Well, the first service is nice!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Wow, if I were in the market for a new Ducati, I would certainly consider taking up that offer...

But, alas, no new bikes for me for a while... :(

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Good deal...too bad the tools at Ducati want $500 to get the paperwork(recall notices) shuffled to Canada (in addition to the RIV fee),now and you have to take it to your local dealer to have them check it over and introduce you to "the Ducati experience.":mad:

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Shit, I guess I better buy a Mega Millions ticket tomorrow - no other way in the foreseeable future. Even if it adds a bunch to the sticker (how could it not?!?) I'd be all over a trip/experience like that.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Shit, I guess I better buy a Mega Millions ticket tomorrow - no other way in the foreseeable future. Even if it adds a bunch to the sticker (how could it not?!?) I'd be all over a trip/experience like that.
but you are East of the Rockies:D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Credit has to be given to the dealer for thinking outside the box.

Great job!

This is a great deal for all. Your local dealer should not be making a big profit on the sale of a Ducati. Their real money should be coming from the service. In turn they shouldn't make a big deal about your place of purchase, especially if you spend thousands there on service and parts.

I just had my FI tuned at a dealer with one of the top five Ducati mechanics in the country. While there I checked out some parts that I needed. The parts manager asked if I purchased my bike from them. I told him no but I spent $2k on engine service a few months ago.

I try to buy my parts from a local dealer.

I agree with spending money locally. It is the intelligent thing to do whenever feasible. Your own economic situation is always the most important.

If your dealer is unhappy that you bought a bike from a dealer that included a trip than his greed is blinding him from rational thought. It tells you right away the type of person you are dealing.

Your local dealer should offer something similar... if it is economically feasible for him.

One more pat on the back for Bend Euro Moto.

I bet they would make a deal for us guys East of the Rockies by splitting the cost of the ticket. It sure doesn't hurt to ask and it would be a great trip home.

I hope you're riding.

Cheers!

Kosta

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I think this is a great promotion. I would love to do a fly and ride, but time/ opportunity has never worked out.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The intention of this promotion is to offer customers a riding experience, not just a buying experience. We aren't trying to take customers from their local dealers unless it's their choice to look elsewhere, but there are so many people who don't have a "local dealer." Right now, our market is suffering and we have to be creative!

As far as "east of the Rockies" people, we would give them the fly credit that we would spend on a "west of the Rockies" customer, so we can keep the cost of the promotion in balance with the margin on the bike.

We are an enthusiast's shop and we love riding. Central Oregon is rich with twisty roads, sparsely populated little towns, and very little rain on this side of the Cascades. We just want you to come and hang out with us, go riding, let us set your bike up to perfection, and send you home with an experience that you'll never forget. That's pretty much it.

Kathy Jo

·
Registered
274 Posts
Bend Moto Euro

Trish and I flew(actually rode in real fast) and were greeted by some of the nicest people in the business!!! We were on a trip up to the NorWest and made the time to see the store. We had a concern about the chain tension on the ST and met David who took time to check both the ST and the MTS chains. They were fine. Got the tour and spent some time talking what else?? Ducati!! Spent some money on Ducati wear. The visit was made special by the people at Bend Moto Euro. What a beautiful store and great display of ducs. Would have purchased the 1198R, but don't have the money!! Damn it!! More work on the return home and we'll see! Stop in or go to the web site and have a good time..Support these people as you would your ailing mother-in-law!!!
Dolph Eley

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks!!! You guys were so much fun to talk to! I hope you got to check out some good roads before you got home. Come see us again and we'll show you the eastern side.

Kathy Jo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts