Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Looks like a clean install, even if the FLEDA is not personally my cup of espresso.

Your suspension work, on the other hand, looks fantastic.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The suspension is the tits. Possibly the only important modification to this bike.

On the lights, I hear ya. It's just a little blingie for some of us, but for me, it works with the clean lines of the bike. It virtually disappears. And functionality is A+. I also have the DP tail treatment, which is a great product, but I really dislike the stock lights.

Custom solo seat on the way, made in such a way to expose the frame under the seat pan, and the FLEDA looks great.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The Fleda does a great job of cleaning up the tail on your GT, and applause for doing a custom seat. Many have thought of doing so, you made it happen.

I believe you said you picked up the Ohlins from MotoCorsa? I go past there every day on my commute and rarely find the time to stop! Did you consider going to black springs to match the front? IMO it would work really well. I know the yellow spring is an Ohlins signature piece, do you know if black's even offered as an option?

REALLY nice lookin' ride!:)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Fleda does a great job of cleaning up the tail on your GT, and applause for doing a custom seat. Many have thought of doing so, you made it happen.

I believe you said you picked up the Ohlins from MotoCorsa? I go past there every day on my commute and rarely find the time to stop! Did you consider going to black springs to match the front? IMO it would work really well. I know the yellow spring is an Ohlins signature piece, do you know if black's even offered as an option?

REALLY nice lookin' ride!:)
Thanks.

Yes, you can get black springs from Ohlins or have them powder-coated any color you want. I haven't decided on color yet. New seat coming in next week, with solid grey cowl, so we'll see how it balances out. A touch of color isn't bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts