Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A small trimming, sanding and a steady hand is required but the mounting holes lines up perfect. Not for the weak of heart because if you mess up, say goodbye to your $250.

I still need to sand and clean up the trimmed area but overall, looks good and offers a much better protection from road debris etc.

Went from Motowheels short rear hugger (for sale)

Shifttech medium rear hugger

·
Registered
465 Posts
A small trimming, sanding and a steady hand is required but the mounting holes lines up perfect. Not for the weak of heart because if you mess up, say goodbye to your $250.

I still need to sand and clean up the trimmed area but overall, looks good and offers a much better protection from road debris etc.

Went from Motowheels short rear hugger (for sale)

Shifttech medium rear hugger

What do you want for the old one?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just took the stock ugly plastic one off completely. I think it looks pretty cool like that, and I got rid of the cable for the exhaust valve. That rear end is starting to get pretty naked. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just mounted mine that I got from Santa. Looks good! He left the invoice in the box and it looks like Santa got the 10% discount and Free Shipping from SHIFT-TECH. Must be he is a member here! Anything to save a buck! I asked for a new exhaust too but didn't get that and I thought I was good this year too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.