Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I thought I might check if anybody have shopped from Morgan Designs web page and are happy with them. I orderd a Power Horse sticker kit about a month ago. Have spoken to one persons at M_D several times and he is always polite and friendly, but every time he tells me that "It wil soon be shipped" or it just about finished. Last friday I was told that the pakage will leave us today. Soon another week have gone (again) and still no pakage.
I am not sure about postal time from England to Sweden but should not exeed a week.
Happy for response, feeling tricked.
/Pelle

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everything is ok!

I have now recived the full replica sticker kit and it was well worth waiting for.
Have to say that despite the long delivery time, both price and quality was top!
/Pelle
Hello!

I thought I might check if anybody have shopped from Morgan Designs web page and are happy with them. I orderd a Power Horse sticker kit about a month ago. Have spoken to one persons at M_D several times and he is always polite and friendly, but every time he tells me that "It wil soon be shipped" or it just about finished. Last friday I was told that the pakage will leave us today. Soon another week have gone (again) and still no pakage.
I am not sure about postal time from England to Sweden but should not exeed a week.
Happy for response, feeling tricked.
/Pelle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts