Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it shore looks purty.. huh huh.. it was REALLY dirty

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
might even look better if you posted a pic so we could see it :rolleyes:
I'll go do that,, I've even got some lights that will.. wait,, maybe tommorrow, it's raining right now. I will do it though. all professional like :)

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went ahead and went outside to take pictures in the garage.. and dropped one of my studio flashes... so you should all be very grateful of my beautiful pictures! :)

very nice

it's a deere

look at the water spots I missed

there is dust,, and a reflection that looks like a spot of wax

cleaning bugs out of the little grilles under the headlight is on the tedious side.

furious madness!

notice the spot of wax I missed >:{

notice I've almost gotten rid of my chicke strips! :)

over all I think I did a great job cleaning it,,, and it only took a couple hours. not bad compared to a car

·
Bon Vivant
11,440 Posts
Your bike looks great!

I hate to say it but if you're gonna do an open clutch cover you gotta do something with that ugly pressure plate and springs.
That's just :eek:

I didn't want to buy a new one either so I just painted mine and polished the springs. (had the caps layin around from another bike)

Attachments

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your bike looks great!

I hate to say it but if you're gonna do an open clutch cover you gotta do something with that ugly pressure plate and springs.
That's just :eek:

I didn't want to buy a new one either so I just painted mine and polished the springs. (had the caps layin around from another bike)
Oh I know what you mean,, but when it's spinnin... nobody notices.. I have stainless steel springs on it now but when I ordered them I chose the gold caps and decided I didn't like them when I got them and kept the steely black stock ones. I might get new caps one day when I get a new plate,, but for now I've spent enough that my wife is on edge and got pissed when the springs showed up (luckily they were less than a hundred dollars)

Bike looks good -- pictures are mediocre, wouldn't call them professional like.
:D well like I said,, your face is mediocre
thanks for the bike compliment :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts