Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to my first track day in the near future. I am looking for some guidance on how to disconnect lights and blinkers. Is it as easy as just unplugging them? Thanks in advance.:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
For my first trrack day, I simply pulled the rear Brake light, blinker and license plate assembly off the bike as one unit and then proceeded to remove both front blinkers and horns. Pretty straight forward with simple pig tail disconenects. I also removed the mirrors and replaced them with bar end Sliders. Look into frame sliders if you haven't already and just enjoy yourself!
:Dp.s. For the front headlight simply remove the number 2 fuse before taping it up

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm going to my first track day in the near future. I am looking for some guidance on how to disconnect lights and blinkers. Is it as easy as just unplugging them? Thanks in advance.:)
Why bother? I ride my SC on track regularly (12 times last season) and have never changed anything from my normal road setup...except R&G crash bungs for frame and forks......they have came in handy a couple or 3 times!!!:eek:

Advice - fit crash protectors, remove mirrors and have a blast!:D

R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts