Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I got to see the SF V4 yesterday at the Carlin Dunne Foundation event in NYC. It is very striking in person. I don't think pictures do it justice. Seating position is more comfortable than my SF848. The winglets don't seem nearly as pronounced in person. I didn't think they fit the bike before seeing it in person. The Pani V2 is a very good looking bike as well.

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
I got to see the SF V4 yesterday at the Carlin Dunne Foundation event in NYC. It is very striking in person. I don't think pictures do it justice. Seating position is more comfortable than my SF848. The winglets don't seem nearly as pronounced in person. I didn't think they fit the bike before seeing it in person. The Pani V2 is a very good looking bike as well.
The more I see the wings the less I like them... but I did notice they're just bolted on so easy to pop off and cover with a bit of CF or something (maybe remount for trackdays).

·
Registered
547 Posts
VERY excited about this bike. Can't wait to see it in person. I fell in love they the SF1098 the first time I saw it in the showroom.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Anyone have a list of where this bike is going to be shown in the US prior to release? I'm hoping it will show up in Daytona for Bike Week in March....

·
Registered
329 Posts
I’d get one but the price to get one new one here in Canada is gonna be bloody scary!😬

Would like to know how reliable it is out of the box as well? Any ECU issues starting etc..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts