Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got to see the SF V4 yesterday at the Carlin Dunne Foundation event in NYC. It is very striking in person. I don't think pictures do it justice. Seating position is more comfortable than my SF848. The winglets don't seem nearly as pronounced in person. I didn't think they fit the bike before seeing it in person. The Pani V2 is a very good looking bike as well.

·
Bon Vivant
10,823 Posts
I'm just glad to hear about the Carlin Dunne Foundation and happy to see the Streetfighter there. The SF has an uneasy feeling for me because of Carlin's death and it makes me feel a little better that they would feature it at their event.

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
I got to see the SF V4 yesterday at the Carlin Dunne Foundation event in NYC. It is very striking in person. I don't think pictures do it justice. Seating position is more comfortable than my SF848. The winglets don't seem nearly as pronounced in person. I didn't think they fit the bike before seeing it in person. The Pani V2 is a very good looking bike as well.
The more I see the wings the less I like them... but I did notice they're just bolted on so easy to pop off and cover with a bit of CF or something (maybe remount for trackdays).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice! and congrats on your first post! hahaha

·
Registered
549 Posts
VERY excited about this bike. Can't wait to see it in person. I fell in love they the SF1098 the first time I saw it in the showroom.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Anyone have a list of where this bike is going to be shown in the US prior to release? I'm hoping it will show up in Daytona for Bike Week in March....

·
Registered
329 Posts
I’d get one but the price to get one new one here in Canada is gonna be bloody scary!?

Would like to know how reliable it is out of the box as well? Any ECU issues starting etc..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts