Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's nice not to have to worry about gas availability when approaching 90 miles of riding.

I did a bit over 100 miles today going from Sacramento to Ione then Jackson and back again.

The Fabbri screen also helped a lot.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
It's nice not to have to worry about gas availability when approaching 90 miles of riding.

I did a bit over 100 miles today going from Sacramento to Ione then Jackson and back again.

CONGRATS! How sweet it is;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Good to hear that you liked it. Just about to put one on a new bike, so confirms my thoughts on the matter. Any noticeble power loss?

·
Registered
112 Posts
You are going to love it. I got one of the first batch and would never go back.

-KK

·
Premium Member
486 Posts

Glad to see you're finally riding the thing!

;)

B

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to see you're finally riding the thing!

;)

B

Hey now. I rode around South Dakota.

Next trip is Ft. Bragg in two weeks. That's going to be quite a few hours on the bike.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to hear that you liked it. Just about to put one on a new bike, so confirms my thoughts on the matter. Any noticeble power loss?
I didn't notice any.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I did about 170 miles today. Filled up the tank and rode from Sacramento to Modesto using a mix of the back roads (Dillard, Clay Station, 104) and hwy 99.

Return trip was a few miles up on 99 then to Jack Tone Rd and back on 99 off of Peltier.

It's nice not to have to worry and enjoy the ride.

·
Banned
12 Posts
It's nice not to have to worry and enjoy the ride.
I just bought my HYPER last week and the first purchase was the tank... did 170 miles today and just love the thing...

I do think I'll be putting the stock seat back on... I'm 6'4" and the sargent seems to be a bit tight for me...

The previous owner had lots of parts on it and gave me all the stock ones...

Back to topic... Tank is awesome... no power loss and no issues with sloshing either...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jason:

I'm 6' 2" and the stock seat was atrocious. I have the DP racing seat and that is better. I am waiting on a comfort seat and will see how that does. I've had good luck with Sargent seats.

I might be interested in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts