Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well pick it up late on Saturday and i rode it for about 100 miles ,I most say i love it,it feels like I'm riding around on a 250cc with a 1200 cc motor stuck inside it lol,it so smooth to ride and very easy to put into the corners you don't need to fight with it ,I find it so easy to ride,I love the clutch so smooth just like my S1000RR ,I can't wait until I've it broken in and get it to the track where it belongs:D Sorry guys it not a great write up Im not the best with words,All i can say is WOW,

·
Registered
81 Posts
Soooo I can't resist, how's it compare to the S1000RR (besides being 10x sexier)?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Soooo I can't resist, how's it compare to the S1000RR (besides being 10x sexier)?
Well I'm a big ducati fan always have been since a got my first 916 in 1995,but when the S1000RR came out and i took it for a test ride I love it,and i took it on track and I didn't want to race my 749S anymore i wanted to race the S1,So i really love it,but now i rode the panigale i have came back to my roots ,the panigale is so smooth to ride so much different to my other ducati's but its still a ducati in ever way ,I can't wait to track it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
congratulations. :) gorgeous bike mate. :) I'm also interested to hear any other thoughts you have on the pani vs S1. like is the weight difference noticeable? how about the different engine character? the both have a similar amount of power but does it feel different?

you are a man with good taste. 996, 916, S1000RR and a pani. :) noice.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Don't strike me down if I get this wrong, but isn't this the last Ducati built before the Audi takeover, or is there another one they had in the works before the Audi buyout?

BTW just love the bike. I didn't like these when I first saw them, but they are growing on me. Still don't like the spoke design on the wheels :( ...still jealous though!

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Don't strike me down if I get this wrong, but isn't this the last Ducati built before the Audi takeover, or is there another one they had in the works before the Audi buyout?

BTW just love the bike. I didn't like these when I first saw them, but they are growing on me. Still don't like the spoke design on the wheels :( ...still jealous though!
STRIKE THIS MAN DOOOOWN! :D (oh, and I agree about the wheels... always felt that three spokes just wasn't a good design for wheels... 5 or more is better IMO... but you can easily sell those and buy some aftermarket forged gold marchesinis for same price)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts