Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ron Chieffo from Lake Havasu City, AZ. I am a fairly recent Ducati owner as of Feb./March of '11 when I picked up a 1998 748 in Las Vegas. I got bit by the bug 5 years ago when my daughter invited me to go to Leguna Seca and experience MotoGP for the first time. I am, and always will be a dedicated Rossi fan, being Italian myself loyalty is something that is bred into us at an early age.

I am a frequent viewer of the forum and am thankful for the wealth of information contained on these pages. When I bought my 748 I was determined to perform all the mechanical work on my 748, started right out doing the valve adjustment and belt change. I have become a regular trackdayer out at Chuickawalla Valley Raceway in Desert Center, CA.

I am the CIO at a small rural hospital in Needles, CA where I commute on daily basis, 80 miles round trip via motorcycle. Yes, even in the 120 degree heat, I've been in the desert now for 31 years and love it! I alternate commuter bikes using my Yamaha YZF 600R mostly, but when I want to feel really good I ride the DUKE!:abduct:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts