Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Me: I am a teacher in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area. I teach health and physical education. I am also an instructor for the motorcycle safety program here in the area. I am fairly new to riding, it took me 30 years to finally talk to woman in my life to let me get a bike (mom held firm, got the wife to crack though)

Ducatis: I have been absolutely in love with Ducati superbikes for as long as i can remember. I purchased my first Duc last summer a 2006 S2R 1000. I loved the bike but came across an opportunity to sell it for a large profit to get my long time dream superbike. Which brought me to my second Duc and the realization of my dream of finally owning a Ducati Superbike. I purchased a 2007 1098 and i am absolutely in love with it.

My latest purchase has not been quite as exciting though. i just purchased a 2008 Hypermotard 1100s. It hasn't been very exciting because i haven't had the opportunity to ride it yet because it won't start. Hence me finally moving from a lurker, to a member. i will be looking for help in the next couple of weeks to try to get the bugs figured out on this thing. i have been able to gleem some good stuff so far but i am sure i am going to need to ask some questions int he near future.

Love the site so far and look forward to posting some questions shortly.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Welcome! Pics of both bikes, please! :)

Micah

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
[/URL][/IMG]

If the Hyper wasnt in pieces right now i would throw some up of that but for now picture a hyper without plastics, and a bunch of tools laying around it.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Both bikes are awesome! I would really like to have a Monster. And by the way, that is a really cute pic of your little one in the wash tub. I like it!

·
Super Moderator
5,230 Posts
Very resourceful...was the bike first then give the kid a bath.

Welcome to the forum...please add your location to your user profile and enjoy the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts