Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Where did you mount it? Is it with the suction cup? Mine rattles like hell and makes noise during the riding.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Where did you mount it? Is it with the suction cup? Mine rattles like hell and makes noise during the riding.
The last video looks like it was mounted to the lower right tank fairing via the stick on mount,am I right? To eliminate the vibration when using the stick on mount, I found it necessary to wedge something between the mount and the clip to remove the play between the two.I used the end of a ziptie since it has a nice taper to it.I also disassembled the joints on the mount and ran some 50grit sandpaper between the surfaces to rough them up.After that, it's rock solid.I'd post some videos but believe it or not, I still use a dial-up connection:eek:...in the heart of silicon valley!!! Old school baby!:cool:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hyperdookie,

I'll bet if you look real hard, you can find a Starbucks in "SILLYCONE" Valley. Pose your Ducati outside and bribe some laptop totin' geek with a triple mocha half late cinamonized double decafed with whipped cream topping excuse for a coffee to upload your video from your card. Should only cost you about twenty (star)bucks:D

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Hyperdookie,

I'll bet if you look real hard, you can find a Starbucks in Semi Valley. Pose your Ducati outside and bribe some laptop totin' geek with a triple mocha half late cinamonized double decafed with whipped cream topping excuse for a coffee to upload your video from your card. Should only cost you about twenty (star)bucks:D
:D Now there's an idea.And that's a delicious sounding libation!
What's more pathetic is that I'm in "Silicon Valley" not Simi Valley.I live about 10 min. from the almighty Google headquarters/campus.
Has anyone ever had a GOPro confiscated for evidence?I kinda worry about that.That's why I prefer to mount it low and tight to the bike. It's a little less conspicuous than the "teletubby" helmet mount.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Just an FYI...

Loading the vids from the camera takes FOREVER... I use a cardreader and it loads practically in a few minutes!

B

1 - 11 of 11 Posts