Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Recently purchased my first Duc. I've always admired them but the Japanese bikes really checked all the boxes for me- performance, reliability, value. Sportbikes have become increasingly more uncomfortable for me to ride for extended periods which was the impetus for me to begin looking into alternative plaforms. I'm not into cruisers and but the naked bikes had a decent riding position which had a lot of appeal. Then I saw the Hypermotard and was smitten. Its been a lot of fun and I can walk after a fun day of riding. Totally different than any other bike Ive ever owned or even ridden. The power delivery of a twin has been the biggest learning curve. I now understand what all the fuss was about with owning a Duc. Great bike!

·
comrade moderator
27,182 Posts
Very cool - Welcome to the forum!

If you could, please take a minute and fill out your location information in the "UserCP", add your bike to the Sig line...and above all enjoy the site and your Ducati!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts