Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two months ago, in a fit of madness, I traded my nice Triumph for a 2018 Multistrada 1260 S. The last Ducati I had was an 851 in 1991. I now have 3000 miles on the Mutley and for the most part, enjoying it a lot albeit there are some niggles. I have sorted out some of these with money (buying the TPMS, keyless fuel cap and comfort seat - all of which it should have had in the first place, I think) but the one that is currently giving me grief is getting the suspension right. I'll post my issue with that elsewhere.

I have had many different bikes, not being fixated on brands per se, although in recent years having had 5 BMWs might suggest otherwise. These days now I am retired and slowing down, my main biking love is touring, preferably where there are mountains and good roads.

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Well, Chris, if you were waiting to buy another Ducati until they became more reliable, you didn’t wait long enough. But they’re still great bikes. Good luck with your new Ducati.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts