Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new to this board and to Ducati in general. Hoping to have some interesting and informative discussions with members of this board :)

Although not such a newbie when it comes to riding Ducatis, I finally bought my first, 1198S :D. I've already done around 200miles on it the first day.

Here are some pics,
Feedback and comments are welcome

being prepped

my friend's Desmo, and my 1198S in the background

both bikes before we left the Ducati shop

were going to go out for a ride now. Hope it doesn't rain

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Sweet bike, sweet shop. Make sure to tell your friend that I hate him with all my heart and soul (JK). Have a nice ride!!! ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have to agree - I brought home my new 1198 lastnight and i have never ridden anything like this ever - so I agree - I am a proud owner of a DUC

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Shit, forgetabout the bike, I want the shop! LOL :D

Welcome to the club! ;)
For real!! Hey Quarantine, is that a shop you work in or own or something? I saw a second Desmo in the background!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Man!

I'm new to this forum and to Ducati, but I have a 749 Biposto and absolutely love it! I have ridden nearly every bike known to man and owned dozens, but their is no question why people are so fanatical about Ducs. I may not have the biggest Duc, but this thing has sh!#loads of power and is fun as hell.

Congratulations Quarantine!! :yeah:

As for the forum; lots of helpful people, but also tons of punk tools with nothing better to do but be dinks. Ignore them cause the forum are cool.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
As for the forum; lots of helpful people, but also tons of punk tools with nothing better to do but be dinks. Ignore them cause the forum are cool.
Unfortunately some of those dinks know a whole bunch about the bikes at times...haha oh well.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Sweet ride! Welcome to the forum and to the marque of motorcycle that doesn't need cheap bling!:abduct:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Unfortunately some of those dinks know a whole bunch about the bikes at times...haha oh well.
But all the knowledge in the world is useless, if you don't share it and just act like a douche... agree??

I didn't join this forum to fight with people. It was to learn about and discuss Ducs.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

The shop belongs to the "Ducati dealer" where we bought the bikes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got back from riding on some nice twisty roads. Can't wait till the break-in period passes. I want to unleash the 1198S full potential.

Still getting used to the tight hairpins on the Ducati, I need to keep shifting down to 1st

·
http://www.ducati-owners-group.c
2,008 Posts
Congtrats to the world of fine Italian art! This bike will change your life and your bank account!!! LOL..

Please make sure to visit our vendor partners prior to making purchasing decisions. You will find they are most helpful with choosing just the right part/s for your new machine. And there customer service is second to none.

(Why don't some of you vendors properly introduce yourselves???)

I have the feeling you will be a very active member...

Cheers!

Brian

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thank you Brain and M.

the sponsor section seems to be the best first place to browse for parts.
Here I go spending more money, as if the bikes purchase price wasn't enough.:crazy:

·
Registered
227 Posts
thank you Brain and M.

the sponsor section seems to be the best first place to browse for parts.
Here I go spending more money, as if the bikes purchase price wasn't enough.:crazy:
Hell, the purchase price is just the initiation fee for this club. You have to watch out for the monthly dues. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts