Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I'm approaching 20k miles on mine very quickly (within the next month). Just rolled over 18k today.

Been on two 2500 mile trips through arkansas in the last year.

I commute on the bike every day.

I absolutely LOVE this bike. Simply haven't grown tired of it, which s quite unusual for me....lol

Still running strong, no problems at all.

Regarding the seat. I had a corbin on my 750 and on this 900 for a while. I ended up parting with it. Sure it was comfortable, but I couldn't move on it AT ALL. I couldn't shift off of the seat in the corners when I really wanted to get on it.

And quite honnestly, the factory seat if perfectly fine IMO. All it takes is some time in the saddle to get used to it. 600 mile days are no problems with me.

I'd also look into the Cycle Cat risers, they are simply amazing, and aren't that much more $$ than all of the other options out there.

Enjoy and WELCOME!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
compared to the ninja?

how dare you!

hehe

I challenge you to get a stock seat on there for a few hundred miles and tell me you still think you can move around on the corbin. :)

tires....are you wanting sport or sport touring.

I'll throw myself 200% behind the Michelins....Pilot Powers for sport and Pilot Roads for touring. Absolutely amazing tire, and great mileage out of them.

Get the manuals and read them as to how to do the valve adjustments.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts