Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10k in 6 months, no mayor problems. The stalling problem has gone away almost completely, stalled only once last month, non this month.
Lost one rubber boot on a peg, lost the whole rear tail with license plate, and the right side hand protector ( front signal ) is kind of loose, it keeps lowering itself.
Other than that, no problems.
Hit 135 a couple of times, already started some short wheelies on second and third, and some track time.
Softened the front forks ( adjusted ) at 9k, great improvement for me, rear still factory set.
Can not find anything I want to change yet, although a belt drive will be something I will swap for if there was one available.
After the rear tail fell off, I mounted the license plate on the rear swing arm as a way to keep riding ( Dealer gave me all new parts already under warranty ), it looks good, but the rear seat and my shirt get really dirty when riding wet road.
Love changing the tires on this bike, its so easy that it`s hard to believe.
I love this bike SO MUCH, it is it, I just cannot get tired of riding it, I get phisically dead tired, but still want to go riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Dark, the little wrench appeared around 750 miles, and the red light came on around 6500 miles the first time I went over 125mph and it does not go away, It has been running like that since, but I don`t pay attention to those lights, those are idiot lights, aren`t they ?
The yellow light does turn off when I put more than 1 dollar of gas on it, so I only put about 75 cents ( one liter ) every time so the stupid light stays on.
Does anybody know how to reprogram the computer so the lights stay off ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts