Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I like it. Did you look into a low gloss decal? I think it might look even cooler. I will have to look into doing this with mine. I took the sub frame off this winter and painted it a satin black it's almost a perfect match to the frame, looked into powder coating but the guys here all said that they could only do a glossy type finish and thats not what I was looking for. It looks so much better black and not silver now just to get the passanger pegs and supports etc done. I will have to go with powder coating there or they'll rub off by the end of a season.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I like it. Did you look into a low gloss decal? I think it might look even cooler. I will have to look into doing this with mine. I took the sub frame off this winter and painted it a satin black it's almost a perfect match to the frame, looked into powder coating but the guys here all said that they could only do a glossy type finish and thats not what I was looking for. It looks so much better black and not silver now just to get the passanger pegs and supports etc done. I will have to go with powder coating there or they'll rub off by the end of a season.

Your seat is expecting?

·
Registered
757 Posts
how come your saddle looks like it's pregnant? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts