Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ducati Freaks:

As I mentioned some time ago, I finally made it up to the Sepang F1 Circuit, outside beautiful Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, after my bike rebuild.

I did two days there, the first day was pretty slow for a variety of reasons, but that is okay!

So don't laugh... you can see bad lines, missed gear changes and a bunch of other mistakes, but who cares, it was a lot of fun.

Only on the second day did I start really running after I gained some confidence, felt good on the new tires and wheels and more comfortable about revving engine all the way up, which initially I had worried about (rightly or wrongly) being on a 16 year old bike.

Anyway, 'nuff said, watch my movie.

Peace out.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
As long as you didnt crash and enjoyed yourself who cares how fast you go! Looks like a very impressive course for sure!!!! Cool video!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellas. The learning curve is definitely there. I felt better on very turn and by the second day I was pushing in places I wouldn't have before.

One thing is for sure- the bike can do it- it's just the rider holding it back.

·
Registered
279 Posts
What a track! Looks like motorcycle heaven. Don't think there is much in the states to compare with that.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice to see you got it going, the grin says it all.
Oww, you have a big crack in both rims, you need to send them here pronto ;)
Sorry Tom Tom, I've converted my rims to a 21.65mm lug bolt on the right side and a 10.11 on the left, so they won't fit any or your bikes. But nice try.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the cool vid! awsome looking track! Like others have said,has long has you had fun that's what is important! Just try to keep hitting the wright lines lap after lap! the speed will come!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts