Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Have you considered the full "murdered out" look? Kidding. Looks awesome.

Call me biased, but I was at the bike show today, looking at all the 2016 bikes and there are still a few SF848's on the floor of some dealers. The design has aged incredibly well and is still the hottest naked bike ever made IMO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lots going on under the seat too (surveillance recording system, Rexxer flash, Scorpio Ride, etc. ;)
KILLER build dude! I've seen a lot of SF848 builds and this is one of my favorites, easy.

Do you do much 2-up riding? Those pass pegs are the only thing I'd want to lose...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KILLER build dude! I've seen a lot of SF848 builds and this is one of my favorites, easy.

Do you do much 2-up riding? Those pass pegs are the only thing I'd want to lose...
Appreciate that! Fully agree - would love to lose them, though I do ride two up enough to justify leaving them on.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lots going on under the seat too (surveillance recording system, Rexxer flash, Scorpio Ride, etc. ;)
Hey man, I have a quick question about the ducabike clear clutch cover, it's normal to get oil on the glass when you rev the bike right (since it's a wet clutch)? I just installed it and I just want to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey man, I have a quick question about the ducabike clear clutch cover, it's normal to get oil on the glass when you rev the bike right (since it's a wet clutch)? I just installed it and I just want to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks a lot!
It's normal for oil to splash around in there. Should be completely clear. If it ever looks white/milky at cold start, ride around for 20 min (raise oil temp/dry up condensation) and everything will be crystal clear again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts