Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked her up saturday!

04 ducati monster s4r... a few carbon bits, silmotor titanium exhaust, clutch upgrade, open case, upgraded ohlins... all in all i'm pretty happy!

not sure this was the smartest thing i ever did, lol... but i'm sure i've done stoopider:D

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Suhweeeet!!! All of a sudden there is a bunch, ok 2, new to them blue S4R's owners on the forum!!!! Congrats on the ride!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Suhweeeet!!! All of a sudden there is a bunch, ok 2, new to them blue S4R's owners on the forum!!!! Congrats on the ride!
yeah, lol... i noticed! around here we're littered with jap sport bikes, and harley's... hell my buddy said "what is it?" i coulda' punched him in the face!:eek:

the guy before me took good care of it, but it's got some miles, and the sun's faded the carbon bits... gonna shoot some clear on them and i think they'll brighten right up...

need to find a windscreen though for the longer rides... being a billboard in a hurricane is only fun for so long:D anyone have one for sale?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Seet bike! Gotta love the blue S4R! I just got home from a short 47 mile ride on mine this evening. I like this bike more than any other bike I've owned. It just does everything well. ...and it sounds beautiful. Enjoy your new ride, Buddy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've only put 250 miles on her since 4pm saturday lol...

gonna try to make it up to the blueridge parkway this weekend... i hope...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats Dan! It's a beautiful bike, enjoy it and ride safe!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Not a bad thing at all. In fact it's encouraged behavior. If you do not play hooky you will be forced to give up your keys for a month and take public transit everywhere you go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts