Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Awesome! Very nice! That pipe makes the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Wow, That's amazing. Not to detract from your other awesome mods but those new Superleggera like BST wheels look stunning on that bike.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Very cool bike !!

Where did you get the carbon tops for the radiator...would look good on my 1200R !!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The carbon top cover for the radiator is made by Carbonvani and bought from Bellissimoto.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Bellisimoto

I love Bellisimoto, I thought that was were you got all that neat stuff, I just went back and saw their sign in the backround, I was talking with them the other day about that insane looking clear clutch cover Your bike looks incredible sir.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love Bellisimoto, I thought that was were you got all that neat stuff, I just went back and saw their sign in the backround, I was talking with them the other day about that insane looking clear clutch cover Your bike looks incredible sir.
You are not able to use the exhaust with stock cans. Stock 1200 monsters are I believe 52 or 54 MM, 1200Rs are 58MMs and Zard is 62MM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts