Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I finally told the wife. After the whole sales pitch including pictures, you tube videos, brochure and even the poster, she looks at me and says "YOUR SO STUPID, you should have ordered the Tricolore!" :eek:

She goes on to explain that I already have a red bike in the garage so why would I want another one?

So, not only did I get the green light on the Pani S, she wants me to cancel the order and get the Tricolore and I can keep the Streetfighter!?!?

What a women! I should have never doubted her.......:D

So what's the consensus on the Tricolore from those who have seen it in person?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well its even better looking than it is in pics!! I feel most other tri colors are a bit much, but the panni is done perfect!!

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Saw it at a dealer in sf this weekend... Looks like a custom paint job/show bike. Really really impressive. Needs gold marchsini wheels IMO to make it perfect... Those chicken feet black ones are truly hideous.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So, not only did I get the green light on the Pani S, she wants me to cancel the order and get the Tricolore and I can keep the Streetfighter!?!?

What a women! I should have never doubted her.......:D
I'd sleep with one eye open for awhile. Oh, and lock the tool shed! Jk
Sounds like you've got a great deal. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Wow. That is incredible for you!

She is either the perfect wife,
Scheming for a summer long trip through Europe,
Or both. :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. That is incredible for you!

She is either the perfect wife,
Scheming for a summer long trip through Europe,
Or both. :)
She did mention a trip to Cabo! ;)

Even though I got the ok, I'm thinking of selling the Streetfighter. I love it but realistically I don't have the time to ride two bikes and it will probably just end up sitting in the garage. I think I would rather let someone else enjoy it.

·
Bon Vivant
10,961 Posts
She did mention a trip to Cabo! ;)

Even though I got the ok, I'm thinking of selling the Streetfighter. I love it but realistically I don't have the time to ride two bikes and it will probably just end up sitting in the garage. I think I would rather let someone else enjoy it.
Don't sell the sf first! Wait until you have a few miles before you make that decision.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't sell the sf first! Wait until you have a few miles before you make that decision.
Maybe I should wait and see if your Tricolore is going up for sale? Have you had a chance to log anymore miles?

·
Bon Vivant
10,961 Posts
Maybe I should wait and see if your Tricolore is going up for sale? Have you had a chance to log anymore miles?
I've not ridden it any more, we've been out of town for the last few days and I won't get home till late tomorrow night.

But there's a good chance that it will be available in the next few days... :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Should have pushed your luck and asked for the 3some too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts