Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Ducati 1098
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, long time lurker first time poster. I've wanted a Ducati 1098 ever since they came out. I think the design is absolutely killer and exactly what a superbike should look like. I owned a SV1000s for a long time and the main reason I owned one is because I wanted a Ducati twin and that was as close as I could get!

After a break away from bikes for a while, I found this bike locally and couldn't pass it up. I've been looking for a yellow 1098 for years and there generally are only a couple available in the US at a time and they always seem to be across the country. This one was local and I HAD to have it! There's some scratches on the fairings and a couple little things here and there I'd like to get cleaned up, but it has a full termi exhaust and overall will fit my needs well. I can't wait to ride more!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Also, I have a Lamborghini LP560-4. Of course I had to match the colors. :cool:

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
Railside Performance
39 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful ride and amazing motor. I have the 1098 in my streetfighter and it is a beast.

"Yellow is the fastest color!".......just after Red. LoL

·
Administrator
13,478 Posts
A perfect match of mistresses in that garage. Welcome to the forum ;)

Reactions: Creatre

·
Registered
617 Posts
I sold my Red 1098 to fund a Monster 1200R ....I love the monster but really regret selling that 1098.

Congrats !!!

The last of the analog bikes. Brutal motor with no fluff or traction control. ABS ? Hah !! Slipper clutch ? Pffhhhht .... Skidding the back is fun. Beware that thing will eat rear tires. My favorite thing was to slide it just a bit going into a corner.

·
Registered
2008 Ducati 1098
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Finally got the bike out for some miles today! Thanks all for the warm welcome

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Fuel tank

1 - 20 of 22 Posts