Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Bringing up this old thread only to update. I was going to sell the bike (it was in the for sale section for awhile) and I decided to keep it for now. I have new grips on order. I am in Germany now so looking for cheaper insurance. I went from 90 bucks a year to 1200. Very significant jump. My wife wants me to sell but I cant go without a bike. Anyone in Germany knows how to get cheaper insurance?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
I need to go over the bike to see if anything else fell off. Missing a bolt now. So I have to figure out the size to order the new one. First, going to make sure I am not missing anything else. I already have to order new mirrors and grips again. The crap grips I ordered before were a temp fix so I think I got the right ones this time. The LED on the right side mirror stopped working so I ordered new ones. Still have to find cheaper insurance.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I saw the DOD sticker on the the bike in one of you pics. If you are military USAA should be able to hook you up with a decent insurance rate no matter where you are.
No they cant, sorry. We were paying 90 bucks a year. USAA wants 1200 a year here. Quite steep to ride a bike maybe 2-3 times a week.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts