Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did post this in another thread but thought i would add it here just in case anyone missed it.....

I have asked Admin for a new Sticky Titled Streetfighter Pics...

I have also asked him & i will ask all SF members to post questions about the bikes in the normal section & not the picture section

That way we can all see the pics of different fighters without them vanishing under a mountain of questions & likes dislikes.
Plus we can all contribute to the questions in the normal section
I,m sure we can all do this & then the evolvement of everyones bikes can be in detailed picture form.

I am spending a little more time on here as the forum i was moderating on seems to be on a downhill spiral

Hopefully if this works perhaps other sections could use it. There is nowt worse than trying to find a pic you saw 6 months earlier only to never see it again..

Anyone else like to comment on this ? Is it a good idea ?

This way any new members or exsisting members can go straight to Pics should they need reference with out hunting through a mountain of posts

Ta Chaps

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
I think there have been two threads of a similar nature that didn't get stickied

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
yes and thats why new threads with mods keep coming up and its a MESS!....one sticky will organize things...lets not "spam" anymore about it and have a mod make a SF Mod Thread sticky!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Blackie and all others-you have an official picture thread- now post'em up.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Happy to post that sticky.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
About time there was a photo thread...

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Good on you Blackie for making it happen, and good luck on keeping it as pure as it is meant to be. It would be completely awesome to be able to scroll through pages upon pages of photographic bliss without the +1's and what-not!:cool:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks DT. Sorry but thats not going to happen....Its gone slightly off the rails already, but hopefully it will be what we need to scroll the pictures..

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Thanks DT. Sorry but thats not going to happen....Its gone slightly off the rails already, but hopefully it will be what we need to scroll the pictures..
Here's my comment on your bike, which I've just deleted from the picture thread in order to to keep the thread clean...:D

Stunning Blackie, absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Like wise.

Very nice Blackie. What bars/bend is on your bike?

Here's my comment on your bike, which I've just deleted from the picture thread in order to to keep the thread clean...:D

Stunning Blackie, absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks chaps

Mango , as mentioned in earlier posts they are the Renthal fatbar 814..

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Flyn, your bike looks GREAT in the sun. I am not sure I am feeling the wheels though. They come across as a bit yellow in the photo. Do they seem that way in the flesh? If they do ask Candie if you can have some carbon replacement wheels as recommended by me;)

·
Bon Vivant
11,252 Posts
Flyn, your bike looks GREAT in the sun. I am not sure I am feeling the wheels though. They come across as a bit yellow in the photo. Do they seem that way in the flesh? If they do ask Candie if you can have some carbon replacement wheels as recommended by me;)
yep the wheel color did not turn out like I expected, the pics don't give you the real feeling but they are a bit more - eh, "saturated" than I thought they'd be.
They are not yellow but I agree, they do look yellowish in the pictures.

But in real-life I absolutely love the wheels, and hey, nobody else has anything like them.

·
Bon Vivant
11,252 Posts
Guys I just went through the picture thread again and -

OMFG!!!! We have some incredible bikes!
Not a bad bike in the bunch and really some freakin amazing - well done bikes!

Just WOW! all have a different approach but you guys all have great taste.

Well done boys :eek::eek::eek:

uthatch

freezerburn

jdurward

Shift-Tech

erhard

blackie

mmore

UKstreetfighter

moto

Dark Knight

flynbulldog

I've never seen a more amazing group of bikes from the members of any forum! EVER!
And that goes for everybody not just these pictured here!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts