Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Diggin the lights on the lift. How did u manage that ?
I made the lift from a atv lift. I just routed the lines in the bed and brought some cheap led strips so they mounted in flush. They’re on a remote so I can change to pretty much any colour. They’re on white in the pic but 99% of the time I like them to be red lol

·
Registered
2010 Hypermotard 1100 Evo
74 Posts
Not normally one for throwing pics up of the bike but feeling lucky that I’ve snagged a dp race seat for the old girl. Been after one for ages.
Nice lift!

Apparently I was pretty lucky when I bought my bike a couple of months ago as it already had the DP Race Seat fitted - along with heaps of other stuff :)
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice lift!

Apparently I was pretty lucky when I bought my bike a couple of months ago as it already had the DP Race Seat fitted - along with heaps of other stuff :)
View attachment 1013526
Lucky indeed! Mine too had a DP race seat but other than that was all stock but very clean. So far added Termi’s, new tires & a GPR cat delete. Loving it!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I guess if there was a vote on the lift lights, I would lose. LOL.
I could do without. But to each their own. Enjoy. (y)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Those lights are a brilliant idea - I'd go with white, rather than blue, but lighting up from below is super handy if you're working on stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts