Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now I'm sure most of the folks here have heard that in mid-December the FBI raided DNA's HQ, as well as a few execs' homes. To my knowledge, no person or news outlet has confirmed what crime the FBI is investigating.

I'm wondering if anyone is concerned about Ducati honoring their warranty. I'm in the process of buying a 2017 XDS, and one of the big reasons I picked this particular bike over the others is that it comes with a few years of Ever Red left on it.

I'm not worried about Ducati itself going out of business. But if Ducati North America manages extended warranties for US owners, and they end up in big trouble, it's gonna suck if they can't honor EverRed warranty issues.

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid, and welcome feedback from the rest of the community.

·
Administrator
12,707 Posts
IMHO, you are being WAY paranoid. This is a non issue for warranties.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
IMHO, you are being WAY paranoid. This is a non issue for warranties.
Remember --Just because your paranoid ---does not mean that they are not out to get you lol

Reactions: scott

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Wow.

This might be right up there with the "went down on a watermelon" thread on the you-can't-be-serious scale.

·
Registered
68 Posts
From what I can find it appears that the raid was in regards to financial misdealings. Also info is that the homes of several "top level" officers were also visited and that the investigation is ongoing. So your warranty should be fine.... unless you happen to be related to a "top level" person!???

·
Administrator
12,707 Posts

·
Administrator
12,707 Posts
Are you lads feeling a bit insecure?
Need a hug?
If you can arrange something from one of these girls down under that would be extra helpful:

·
Registered
60 Posts
By now I'm sure most of the folks here have heard that in mid-December the FBI raided DNA's HQ, as well as a few execs' homes. To my knowledge, no person or news outlet has confirmed what crime the FBI is investigating.

I'm wondering if anyone is concerned about Ducati honoring their warranty. I'm in the process of buying a 2017 XDS, and one of the big reasons I picked this particular bike over the others is that it comes with a few years of Ever Red left on it.

I'm not worried about Ducati itself going out of business. But if Ducati North America manages extended warranties for US owners, and they end up in big trouble, it's gonna suck if they can't honor EverRed warranty issues.

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid, and welcome feedback from the rest of the community.
My take on this is that the FBI is just looking for the lost votes of TRUMP!

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
My take on this is that the FBI is just looking for the lost votes of TRUMP!
Think so?
060B112F-FE78-4358-94DB-E2ABB99CBE74.jpeg

FOR THE RECORD, I AM NOT SAYING THAT ANYONE “STOLE” THE ELECTION. I JUST THINK THAT SOUTH PARK JOKE IS FUNNY.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts