Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I've searched this forum, but I'm confused. From what I've gleaned, the Dynojet is tunable, the Fatducs aren't. So, is there a real difference between these two products, or should I just pick one and go?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Can only speak from my own experience. FatDucs cost about $150, took ten min to install, and greatly improved the low RPM surging (which is why I bought them).

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to their website and they do NOT list a part compatible w/a '12 MTS. Sooooooo, I emailed but haven't got a response back. Is there a part #?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rexxer

The best for these bikes is a Rexxer ECU flash performance map,lambda is switched off.
You will immediately notice the difference, its like night and day.It is the norm here in Australia we have Rexxer agents all over the country flashing all models of Ducati with rexxer ECU performance maps.I had my Multi done at the beginning of the year since then they have releast a new map which is impressive. You can get more info from this site
Torque Power Motorcycles - RexXer ECU Engine tuning - Performance Motorbike Exhausts
You wont be disappointed as many Muliti Strada have been flashed here every one who owns one has had this done. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I went to their website and they do NOT list a part compatible w/a '12 MTS. Sooooooo, I emailed but haven't got a response back. Is there a part #?
Yes u need to email him and he will get the order placed. I have one installed on mine. Took 10 minutes and did the trick. I also put on a 14t sprocket. Those two mods made a world of difference for in town riding.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
The best for these bikes is a Rexxer ECU flash performance map,lambda is switched off.
You will immediately notice the difference, its like night and day.It is the norm here in Australia we have Rexxer agents all over the country flashing all models of Ducati with rexxer ECU performance maps.I had my Multi done at the beginning of the year since then they have releast a new map which is impressive. You can get more info from this site
Torque Power Motorcycles - RexXer ECU Engine tuning - Performance Motorbike Exhausts
You wont be disappointed as many Muliti Strada have been flashed here every one who owns one has had this done. :)
Works with Quat-D's too huh? So you buy the whole Rexxer and do it yourself?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts