Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not certain if the Fat Duc manipulator is on my bike or not. I was thinking of getting one to smooth out throttle response and reduce decel popping through my open Termis. Any photos of what and where I should look to determine if this is done? Also, I am going to probably have to put the baffles back in the Termis to comply with local sound ordinances being enforced. Will this let me adjust the bike or do I need a new ECU/Power Commander?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you have termis, I don't think the o2 manipulator will help as the Termis Should have come with the DP ECU. The DP ECU ignores the lambda sensor anyway so the o2 manipulator will only correct a sensor that isstill being ignored.

Happy to be corrected if I am mislead.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ouroboros is correct. No Fatduc for Termis. It is unnecessary - the sensor is removed when Termis are installed. I bought one before I found that out so hopefully you won't have to also.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, you guys are the best!! Thanks for the info and savings. Now, on to engine mods!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
brooksie - as mentioned no need for the Fat Duc with Termis and hopefully one didn't mistakenly get installed at some point, but if you're curious as to what it looks like, check out this site and then take a peek under your seat.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/fat-duc-o2-sensor-manipulator/

By the way, the webbikeworld GT blog is a great resource!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts