Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's great. More than enough space for that stuff; enough for a pair of shoes, baseball hat, etc. Again, not a touring pack but I think it has the same capacity as the small Cortech tail bag that's much more cumbersome.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Exc. , had for my streetfighter since I bought it in 2010. When compressed in storage mode it looks like a passenger seat, it's got a carbon type weave appearance which looks good. Opened up it does hold a surprising amount. No reallly enough to travel with, as you don't want to load with heavy stuff.

I use it to carry stuff around town as I just don't like tank bags.

·
Registered
635 Posts
This has me wondering.......

Do you think this could be rolled up and kept under the riders' seat in the spot vacated by the flapper motor?

I replaced my riders seat screws with tool-less 1/4-turn fasteners, and it would be nice to have with me for those "loaf of bread" calls on the way home, without needing to keep it mounted and covering my cowl.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
No chance, it's got ssome bulk to it, you'll pretty much leave it attached to the rear seat all the time, it really just looks like the passenger seat.

This has me wondering.......

Do you think this could be rolled up and kept under the riders' seat in the spot vacated by the flapper motor?

I replaced my riders seat screws with tool-less 1/4-turn fasteners, and it would be nice to have with me for those "loaf of bread" calls on the way home, without needing to keep it mounted and covering my cowl.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Off the list then, I was hoping to have a stopgap solution while my tankbag was on backorder (wife ordered me the DP unit for Father's Day but didn't bother to check stock......it's the thought, right?:rolleyes:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts