Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I've bought one of my bikes, most of my accessories, and all of my service there, and have always been treated well. As pointed out, they do not "manufacture" their pipes. They are having some personnel issues, as Victor, the key parts and accessories guy, moved to AZ, so it may take a little time for the new guys to get up to speed.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
for overseas buyers they are a total P.I.T.A! you have to pay by bank transfer, inc freight and eventually your express parcel arrives. the parcel is express, but it takes ferracci forever to get around to sending it. as a customer i am definitely not a fan of their transaction procedures. their products on the other hand have always been (in my experience) top notch, quality parts.

G

·
i drove all the way from jersey(northern) too take a look at their mvs...on the website they said they had like 10 f4s instock...one...IT WAS DOGGED rare but dogged...then the guys didnt give me the time of day cus im in my early twenties and look even younger than i am...pissed me off..when i bought a bike down in texas from advanced motorsports...man those guys treat u like family...ID NEVER buy a bike from fast by ferraci....

ps the store is not what it looks like online its a pos...whole in the wall next to a bunch of fast food joints...sorry guys hope i didnt offend anyone still a lil steemed about that drive just to be blown off :mad:

·
Registered
407 Posts
FBF rebadges other brands - I know that they have used Forza exhausts in the past. Basically you're paying more for the pipe than you need to just for the FBF logo. And the Forza isn't that great a pipe anyway.....

Stick to the top makers: Termi, Arrow, and Akro... - you'll never be in doubt....

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
When I bought my bike it had (and still has) FBF CF high mount slip ons. Not long ago John at Ducati Seattle looked at them and said they were rebadged Termis. :D :D He said FBF rebadged a number of exhausts and you can tell by the banding around either end of the can who the manufacturer was. All I know is that the quality and sound are great!!

Scott

·
Registered
191 Posts
Reviving An Old Thread

I have been looking around for a new exhaust for my 94 900ss and came across a good deal on Ferracci's page. Went back to the page about a week ago to make the purchase and all I got was an account suspended page. It has been like this for a week now. Anyone have any idea what is going on with Ferracci?

Account Suspended

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
The east coast had a bunch of cyber attacks earlier today. Maybe due to that?

Ferracci owner is a great guy, but I have had mixed experience with them supporting the customer. I've been on the receiving end of being treated like and idiot by their parts people as well as going in knowing exactly what I need, and the parts people providing me exactly what I asked for. I have had the same experience with two other Ducati dealers. Customer service is hard to come by in recent years. The owners can be the best people ever, but if the people they employ are not of the same mindset and integrity, then the entire business suffers.

When I was in the market for purchasing an exhaust for my ST4S some years back, I asked if they ever offered exhausts for an ST4S and the parts person I talked with responded as if they had never heard of the Ducati Sport Touring series of motorcycles and flatly told me no. Worked out for the better for me because I ran across someone selling a FBF slip ons a few months later either on this forum or on ebay and I bought them.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
He's right. I tried to check on the website using Firefox with no luck, but on this advice I tried Internet Exploder and it took me right to the website with no problems.
And yet it worked fine for me with Firefox. Errr - Firefox 47. For some reason it (Firefox) won't update any more... What version do you have?

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Interesting. I'm using version 49.0.2
Which is the latest version. Maybe there's something incompatible with the new version? And as for mine not updating - don't panic! There's a fix, I just hadn't got round to it... :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.