Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a 50 mile ride today. It was one of those rides where you just enjoy everything, good music in my earphones, beautiful colors around, almost no trafic, great temp, bike's Termis purring...I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, if you don't...sorry. There was no need for speed today, just pure joy.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, it took some willpower to stop and take it. I was having way too much fun.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I got out yesterday myself. Felt great to be back on since my knee surgery plus such a nice day couldn't really ask for more. And my god, the SF is an awesome bike! It puts the biggest smile on my face every time. :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went out today again but it was much colder, 39deg F :eek:...in spite of that it was still a good ride. You're right, that bike just has a way of making a rider smile.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We had a little bit a couple of weeks ago above 7000ft and we're due for more in a couple of days so I was eager to get more rides in and this weekend was my window of opportunity. I need to start going south to ride, road or dirt.
Did you get snow already then?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yeah this is our 3rd snow down here. It's been snowing over a month up at altitude so the roads are already getting sandy. It's a bit sketchy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah Blackie but your 39 degrees is a bit warmer than our 39 degrees! :D
I would think 39F / 4C would feel colder with higher humidity so it probably feels like crap in UK.
The ride wasn't that bad, just numb fingertips after riding for 3 hours or so. I was getting worried about ice patches though as we made our way up the canyon.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Watch the forum for my heated membrane thread soon. I had them on my Brutale & it was a BIG difference to my cold riding enjoyment

·
Registered
315 Posts
LOL! Its 79 degrees sunny with only nice wispy clouds in the sky with a light breeze, I can still wear my summer gear... Gotta love Norcal.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts