Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About this same time every year, I go out for a photoshoot on one of my favorite back trails in Yorktown. Last year, the leaves were EPIC, and the color couldn't have been better.

This year, it seems as though alot of the leaves have already fallen, and the road was barely covered. But the bike looks a lot nicer. :D

Also stopped along Wormly Pond just a few feet down the road.

Still working on this silhouette pic.

I took one more pic this morning along Colonial Parkway that might turn out quite good, but won't get to work on it until I get home and get my chores done.

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Bee-u-ti-ful. Simply gorgeous.

thanks for sharing.

take care.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Beautiful photos.

Looks like there could be some lovely riding, but you would have to be careful with all those leaves on the road. In the top photo, the road looks like it would be very slippery:eek:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful photos.

Looks like there could be some lovely riding, but you would have to be careful with all those leaves on the road. In the top photo, the road looks like it would be very slippery:eek:
It actually wasn't bad. Speed limit is 15mph anyway, as the road is meant for tourist traffic touring the battlefields. Very narrow with plenty of blind corners. If the pavement was better, it would be a fun road, but it is patrolled by the National Park Service, which likes to give out hefty fines for hooligans. :D

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
It actually wasn't bad. Speed limit is 15mph anyway, as the road is meant for tourist traffic touring the battlefields. Very narrow with plenty of blind corners. If the pavement was better, it would be a fun road, but it is patrolled by the National Park Service, which likes to give out hefty fines for hooligans. :D
Sometimes you don't need to ride fast to enjoy our bikes.

Near where I live, there are some beautiful areas, but the roads are terrible, but it is still a great joy to just ride through slowly and enjoy the beauty.

And I love the last couple of photos.

Rob

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Great looking bike.

1. Put down the mouse and grab your channel lock pliers.
2. Go to the garage and remove the reflectors from your forks. They pull right off. No bolts. No clips.
3. Grab some goo-gone or WD-40 and a rag and take care of the sticky residue they left behind.
4. Enjoy.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great looking bike.

1. Put down the mouse and grab your channel lock pliers.
2. Go to the garage and remove the reflectors from your forks. They pull right off. No bolts. No clips.
3. Grab some goo-gone or WD-40 and a rag and take care of the sticky residue they left behind.
4. Enjoy.
Methinks you wouldn't approve of my commuting/touring jacket. :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
^^^^ perfect pose for the jacket...lol. That Hi-Viz stuff truly is something else. Looking at your photos makes me a bit nostalgic for fall in the northeast (highschool) and midwest (college). Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
300 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Great pictures and very nice bike.

Not to thread jack...but I am... :D

How do you like that Tour Master Transition 2 jacket? What other winter/cold weather jackets have you tried or had? I am looking to get the same one so your input would be great. I know webbikeworld.com gives it a great review.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts