Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have see this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Duca...rcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4837fafb28

Will this fit 05 1000ss? It looks the same but you know Ducati..... your help would be appreciated before I spend the cash. Thanks
The item is a half fairing. The brackets to mount this are different to those fitted to mount the full fairing (I think all 05 1000's were full fairing models?). Anyway, it will fit, provided you use the half fairing lower bracket. All of the fairings on the injected supersports are fairly interchangable.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1000ss is full fairing so just need the 1/2 faired brackets and I'm good to go? I don't suppose anyone has a picture of the bracket? Wondering if I can modify what I have?

·
Registered
9 Posts
1000ss is full fairing so just need the 1/2 faired brackets and I'm good to go? I don't suppose anyone has a picture of the bracket? Wondering if I can modify what I have?
OK - I have taken a photo of the brackets on my bike, but have to work out how to post photos in this forum. Its a bit late down here in Oz, so if you can wait until tomorrow, I will post it up for you. Cheers, ducsport

1 - 8 of 8 Posts