Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Ive actually been a member/lurker here for some time but I just started posting today. I finally bought a 2006 999s!

Anyhow, I know some of you guys out here look to get painting done etc on damaged fairings and what not. Just wanted to let you guys know that I can paint, repair, paint carbon, fade carbon into color, fit race kits, everything body work related for some very good pricing. Ive read allot of threads about duc owners paying 500 bucks to get a single fairing repainted... I can do an entire bike for ~500 bucks... I have allot of experience painting cars, motorcycles, you name it so please don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you are interested. I am very meticulous and take pride in this stuff.

Located in Temecula, Ca. 92591

Here is some eye candy of a side skirt which was part of a full body kit i did for my friends 350z. Urethane which is pretty much what our fairings are made out of.

Take care!

B

·
Registered
45 Posts
Do you have your own shop and do you have any pictures of actual bikes you worked on?

$500 is pretty cheap for an entire bike.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do everything here at my house. Worked in a shop for a while under the supervision of a great painter and learned everything from him. I have all the propper tools here at home, 15hp compressor, industrial air dryer, you name it. I currently only have photos of car body kits, hoods, etc that I have done... :( 500 is not too much i dont think. There is allot of overcharging out there...

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
I certainly don't want to rain on your parade, but do be careful with commercial posting without paying to do so on this site. There are a number of us who are painters on this site, but we do not advertise without paying the fees to be a vendor here. Most all of us like to show our work here, but we do make a conscious effort not to violate the rules or step on the toes of the actual vendors in the paint field.

Sorry for what must sound like a negative post on your thread, but I'd rather see you help people without drawing criticism for violating the rules.

Good luck on your efforts and welcome to Ducati.ms,

DT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts