Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Thats a pretty good looking For Sale page. I think that your price may be a bit high, but your bike is perfect and has the correct mods if you are patient you may get what your asking. BUT I think that you may regret selling because it is such a nice bike and has all the right mods and because they are so damm fun to ride. Good Luck.
-If you wanted sell some of those mods you could drop your price quite a bit to make its sell faster.
-If you decided to sell some parts PM me, I would make you a healthy offer on that Ducati Designs headlight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pricewise, I was encouraged to start a bit high to allow more room for a buyer to beat me up. I just lowered the asking price slightly on my webpage but it looks like I can't edit my original classified post. I considered parting out the farkles but the bike is really set up nicely the way it is for the buyer who's in the know about the ST4s. I almost sold it to a friend of mine but I was reluctant to have to see and hear the bike on a regular basis... kinda like watching a buddy date your hot ex-girlfriend. I've actually been reluctant to ride the bike this spring for fear I won't have the nerve to sell it, but I can't justify keeping it.

The DD headlight is pricey, but will seem well worth it the first time you're caught on an unfamiliar road after dark. It practically wilts the leaves off trees.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Considering the outstanding condition of the bike and the fact that it has most of the "necessary" mods to the '02, like the DD headlight and new seat which add almost $1K, I think the price is right. It's going to be on the high end for an '02, but still fair IMO. Honestly, I bought my '04 new, but had I found one like yours when I bought mine, I'd have bought it, added cycle cat risers and been done. Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
St4s Sale

I just purchased this bike. Probably the cleanest bike I have ever bought. If it wasn,t for the Ducati. MS portal I know I would have been to late and someone else would have grabbed it. Paul delivered the bike to my home (200mi from his) spent time with me going over the ride and the mods he added. A real pleasure dealing with him Thanks again

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
liftline said:
I just purchased this bike. Probably the cleanest bike I have ever bought. If it wasn,t for the Ducati. MS portal I know I would have been to late and someone else would have grabbed it. Paul delivered the bike to my home (200mi from his) spent time with me going over the ride and the mods he added. A real pleasure dealing with him Thanks again
That is indeed one beautiful bike from the photos ppreviously posted. Please post some new photos of you enjoying your new ride out on your favorite roads.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.