Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
curious to understand the factory ride height settings for a 07 `S` model.
Rear, How many threads showing on the rear adjuster?
Fork stanchion level in the Top yoke?
Manual don`t tell you anything!
Thanks peeps.

·
Premium Member
12,295 Posts
2 threads top and bottom on rear adjuster and 10 mm top of clamp to top of fork ,(not the very top but where the six 1/8"holes are.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I conducted a poll a while back and 2 threads showing seemed to be the consensus! My Hyper came with 2 threads showing but once I was done adjusting the suspension, I moved to three threads showing.

·
Premium Member
12,295 Posts
I conducted a poll a while back and 2 threads showing seemed to be the consensus! My Hyper came with 2 threads showing but once I was done adjusting the suspension, I moved to three threads showing.
I could use a little less seat height but I don't want to mess with the Geometery just yet. I can live with it .Something to play with later on. I think this is something I'll let the local suspension GURU have a look at

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks peeps !
I`ve got mine running 4 threads at the rear and the Fork legs flush with the Top yoke.
The Idea for raising it was to stop the side stand and footpegs touching the tarmac.
After a good run today all is well, its turning in better, but no doubt a little more "twitchy".
No catching the tarmac!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts