Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think it looks better than the DP screen, but still not pretty. How does it perform? Buffeting? Does it push the blast off the chest? Over head?

Thanks,

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am not sure if I like the shape of that one. I do like that fact that you can get it in your choice of 3 different color shades.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I spoke to him late last week and he put it up on there website. So I called and ordered one this morning I will let you know how it is when I get it.

-KK

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am looking forward to getting it. I think that it is one of the best looking ones out there. I hope that it works as good as it looks.
I am trying to get everything together for Laguna.
So far I have a DP rear rack, a DP race seat, one of Chris at Cal Cyclworks tanks on the way. All that I need to get is a rear hugger.
My brother is flying in and we are riding my bikes up and camping at the track.

-KK

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I am looking forward to getting it. I think that it is one of the best looking ones out there. I hope that it works as good as it looks.
I am trying to get everything together for Laguna.
So far I have a DP rear rack, a DP race seat, one of Chris at Cal Cyclworks tanks on the way. All that I need to get is a rear hugger.
My brother is flying in and we are riding my bikes up and camping at the track.

-KK
excellent ... looking forward to meeting you and seeing the screen on your hypertard.

be sure to check the ducati north america web site a few weeks ahead of laguna, to see where the pickup point for ducati island parking passes will be. http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatinorthamerica/en/events/detail.jhtml?eventId=24881

for the past few years the passes were handed out at the embassy suites hotel ... but last year they moved it to the ducati dealership in the area ...

Monterey Peninsula Sports Center
1020 Auto Center Parkway
Seaside, California
Tel.: +1 831 899-7433

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.
I have the '08 Hyper and my '07 CBR1000rr. That is what we will be riding. My brother was going to ride down from Portland on his 1098 (and that is a pretty long ride for 2 days). But now that I have the extra bike he is going to fly in and we will head up from San Diego.
Looking forward to meeting people from the sight. It will be nice to put faces with the names on the site.

-KK

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered it as well from pj's today. They said it was 3-4" taller than the DP windscreen, and blocks wind much better. I will post up impressions as well

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I do like how it looks. The price is good too. If it works well, I may just have to upgrade. The windblast is pretty stiff after 80 mph, even with my screen.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went with the dark smoke satined, the same one they have on the Hyper in the photo. Post up your impressions once you receive it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts