Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a Fabbri Solo Pista windscreen and thought I'd post up some before and after pics, something I wish I could have found when I was shopping. On to the pics:

Before

After

Comparisons:

There is a SIGNIFICANT difference in height between the stock windscreen and the Solo Pista. I think it might actually be possible to tuck in behind this one! My only complaints, the stock windscreen has the front "blacked out" to hide the back of the gauges, the Fabbri unit does not. Also the Fabbri windscreen doesn't have a pronounced mounting flange like the stock piece and this has left a little bit of a gap at the lower edge of the fairing. Riding impressions to follow.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very nice, can you post a front view pic, and a better side shot???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just installed a Fabbri Solo Pista windscreen and thought I'd post up some before and after pics, something I wish I could have found when I was shopping. On to the pics:

There is a SIGNIFICANT difference in height between the stock windscreen and the Solo Pista. I think it might actually be possible to tuck in behind this one! My only complaints, the stock windscreen has the front "blacked out" to hide the back of the gauges, the Fabbri unit does not. Also the Fabbri windscreen doesn't have a pronounced mounting flange like the stock piece and this has left a little bit of a gap at the lower edge of the fairing. Riding impressions to follow.
Thanks for the pics, good to see a Matrix too. If you can post a shot of the mounting flange issue.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yep, a good full bike side shot!! i'm thinking of getting one for my 998 also???

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Here's one on a 999

vs OEM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts