Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone did some Christmas closet cleaning. The following items for sale are as follows

Ducati corse jacket in excellent condition size 44 euro. I purchased this by mistake. Thought it was 44 U.S. this jacket is in really nice shape looks to be hardly used. Has shoulder and elbow armor. Asking 250.00

Gerbings heated jacket liner with tags brand new never used. Size 46 tag says 46-36 not sure what the 36 means. I purchased this a few years back for winter riding but never did get around to using it. Asking 150.00

Hein Gericke gore tex cordura pants with zip out quilted liner. Has knee armor. Size XL Same story bought for winter but never used. As new but must have removed tags. Asking 125.00

Sidi vertigo boots size 45 euro 11 U.S. Purchased these last summer only worn a few times but they are just a tad to small in the toe area. They are in excellent condition just a few scuffs around the toe area. Hardly worth mentioning. Asking 175.00

Thanks for looking any questions just ask. Dennis....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone did some Christmas closet cleaning. The following items for sale are as follows

Ducati corse jacket in excellent condition size 44 euro. I purchased this by mistake. Thought it was 44 U.S. this jacket is in really nice shape looks to be hardly used. Has shoulder and elbow armor. Asking 250.00

Gerbings heated jacket liner with tags brand new never used. Size 46 tag says 46-36 not sure what the 36 means. I purchased this a few years back for winter riding but never did get around to using it. Asking 150.00

Hein Gericke gore tex cordura pants with zip out quilted liner. Has knee armor. Size XL Same story bought for winter but never used. As new but must have removed tags. Asking 125.00

Sidi vertigo boots size 45 euro 11 U.S. Purchased these last summer only worn a few times but they are just a tad to small in the toe area. They are in excellent condition just a few scuffs around the toe area. Hardly worth mentioning. Asking 175.00

Thanks for looking any questions just ask. Dennis....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Boots Sold

·
Premium Member
12,127 Posts
The Gerbings jacket is a deal. Gerbings has come out with a new Micro wiring, it is sort of a flat ribbon instead of a round wire, The New micro wire heats up more quickly (by Just a few seconds) the older style of wire is VERY adequate, Whoever purchases the jacket liner is going to need a controller .
My Jacket liner is a size 48/36 and is a bit snug where as I take a XL tee shirt that fits with some room.

For the Controller I used an H-D site (J&P Cycles) to purchase my dual controller, you can get a single controller.

The Gerbings were/are Used by the military so the site says, and they are durable and have a good guarantee, Well purpose made item.

I bought my Gerbings pant liner from the local dealer and the date was Very old , works like a charm!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Gerbings jacket is a deal. Gerbings has come out with a new Micro wiring, it is sort of a flat ribbon instead of a round wire, The New micro wire heats up more quickly (by Just a few seconds) the older style of wire is VERY adequate, Whoever purchases the jacket liner is going to need a controller .
My Jacket liner is a size 48/36 and is a bit snug where as I take a XL tee shirt that fits with some room.

For the Controller I used an H-D site (J&P Cycles) to purchase my dual controller, you can get a single controller.

The Gerbings were/are Used by the military so the site says, and they are durable and have a good guarantee, Well purpose made item.

I bought my Gerbings pant liner from the local dealer and the date was Very old , works like a charm!
Thanks for the endorsement MT as you say this is the older style Gerbings. I have friends who have this liner and say it is plenty warm and more than adequate for winter riding. What i'am pissed about is I did buy the controller with the liner but I cannot seem to find it. Will go dig through the moving boxes again and see if I can find it. Still open to any offers for my remaining items. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
12,127 Posts
I have gear that is round wire and the new style. Again there is not much heat output difference and they will work combined , Controllers (used & New) can be had on ebay and Amazon.com .

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well cool weather is coming so I figured I would bump these items. Open to offers as I would rather see someone making use of these items than hanging in closet.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gerbings jacket sold
Ducati Corse jacket still for sale
Hein Gericke pants still for sale
Open to offers or trades :smile2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts