Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi im selling a red 748 with 3xxx mls. its a biposto but i have the monoposto tail also it has a c/f pipes,the wheels and pegs are powder coated in gold and it has a red windshield ...now the bad about 6-7 years ago bike started running rough and power was coming on and off (i was about 3 mls from home) i was going to take it to the dealer but never did then i was going to do the 916 swap but never got around to so bike its been seating since...dont know whats wrong so im selling it as is it could be an easy fix or it could need a motor , i dont know but the body ist in very good shape(just a little dirty) i would like to get around 2800 or b/o for it...I HAVE SOME PICS IF INTERESTED

·
A 748 Fanatic
3,155 Posts
748r

I'd like to see the pics you have and how is it titled? In your name, at your address and with no liens?

Later George in Delaware

Where are you in relation to the lower part of Delaware near Ocean City Maryland

·
Registered
81 Posts
great deal. If this was on the west coast, I'd buy it.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Can you just post some pics? I asked a week ago via PM. Nothing yet.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Don't see them. I'll resend my email via PM. Also, if you would like me to post the pics for you, I can host whatever you email me on my photography site.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Is this bike for sale, or not? The offer stands to host your pics, just need some! If you sold it, please update the post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts