Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right

I was fcukin about today with MS Paint. Now i am no monet (more like Rolf Harris)
How does this look ?
If i can get a fabricator to mke me a new piece for the single can..:)

Attachments

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
HHAHAHHAHAHA.. THAT'S HORRID !!

:)

I like the idea but damn.. when you said MS Paint, I thought,, damn that guy has some patience to be messing around with a bit map file like that.. esp in ms paint... then I saw your work :D:D

ps.. it's better than I could do in MS paint so kudo's

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats horrid ?

The pic which i know or the single can ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm torn.

The double cans are cool--strong looking. Makes the bike look bigger.

But the elegance of the open wheel is spectacular--bike looks lighter and more nimble.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
If you're geting someone to make you a new single pipe, consider putting the can higher, like a can above what you already have, that's the way I'm gonna go when I get the CF tube.

·
Registered
169 Posts
:D:DI LIKE IT:D:D:D
Opens the view of the single swing arm and rear wheel right up and makes the bike look less complicated............:cool:
Shame about your Paint Shop skills though:D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
. Now i am no monet (more like Rolf Harris)
Too fucking right, but insulting to Rolf. More like a pissed up Adolf Hitler ;)!

I like the single can though makes the back end look a lot lighter.

I've got a SF "S" to play with tomorrow. Mrs Rob is praying that I hate it.....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Remus offers a really nice looking full titanium system for the StreetFighter that has a single canister. It looks reall good. The cost is a little over $2,000 for the full system. No slip on option unfortunately.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Is this actually listed anywhere yet????
I can forward you the name and number of the US distributor who told me about it and gave me pricing. He said it would take like 4 weeks to get it here from Remus in Austria. He emailed me a brochure that shows the setup, weight, and dyno results. The whole system is titanium with a carbon or black end cap. Very slick.

PM me if you want the email address for my contact.

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
the picture

I like the single can look
I have seen versions where they keep the lower one and remove the upper can... i think I prefer that one. but the upper can is nice too

Whats horrid ?

The pic which i know or the single can ?

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I like it.

I've never really understood the whole 2-1-2 thing. Just seems like extra unnecessary weight. Any good muffler shop (especially one that likes bikes) should be able to modify the rest of the system to fit.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Too fucking right, but insulting to Rolf. More like a pissed up Adolf Hitler ;)!

I like the single can though makes the back end look a lot lighter.

I've got a SF "S" to play with tomorrow. Mrs Rob is praying that I hate it.....

I think thats bloody good for an HP laptop with built in mouse, in mi dinner hour.

And as for Hitler, like to see you get away with that on another forum :D.

Tell Mrs Rob to let you have it...:D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remus offers a really nice looking full titanium system for the StreetFighter that has a single canister. It looks reall good. The cost is a little over $2,000 for the full system. No slip on option unfortunately.
I,m confused. At 2 grand i take it they must be removing the lambdas on the system.
If not its an expensive kit, you may as well shell out for the termis with the ECU.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I,m confused. At 2 grand i take it they must be removing the lambdas on the system.
If not its an expensive kit, you may as well shell out for the termis with the ECU.
Conisdering that the termis are around $1500 just for the slip ons I think the price is right on for a full system made from titanium. Just my opinion though. I also have a 2009 R1 and you can't buy a full system for much less then $1,900 and the titanium full systems are in the $2,200 - 2,500 range. Termi has given themselves a leg up by including the ECU. Comes down to personal choice I guess. You can get a custom map for around $400 so for me that is the route I would go with the Remus but again that is IMO.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Exhaust

I like the position on the pipe, like the wheel open, however would have liked a twin pipe on the other side, like my RSV factory.
Although I will still prefer a twin pipe that exits sideways just after the back wheel like the Boom Tube,( maybe with a decibel killer added)

http://www.motocreations.com/exhausts.asp

Right

I was fcukin about today with MS Paint. Now i am no monet (more like Rolf Harris)
How does this look ?
If i can get a fabricator to mke me a new piece for the single can..:)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I think thats bloody good for an HP laptop with built in mouse, in mi dinner hour.

And as for Hitler, like to see you get away with that on another forum :D.

Tell Mrs Rob to let you have it...:D
LOL, it's not that bad TBH.

He was the first famous crap artist that sprang to mind...maybe ;)

Mrs Rob hated it. Said she liked the 998 and that I don't need another Ducati. Personally I think the SF would lose me my licence in a week. I'm still trying to get my head around how mental it was.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Exhaust

Good news, just got confirmation from Mark at Motocreations, he is getting in a Streetfighter shortly to fabricate one of three styles of exhausts, if any body interested let me know, or contact him on his website, he has great products at great prices, no middle man here...
Pretty sure we can get discount too on a group order.

I like the position on the pipe, like the wheel open, however would have liked a twin pipe on the other side, like my RSV factory.
Although I will still prefer a twin pipe that exits sideways just after the back wheel like the Boom Tube,( maybe with a decibel killer added)

http://www.motocreations.com/exhausts.asp

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
mid-pipe

If they could make a mid-pipe with a universal outlet size. One or two outlets.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good news, just got confirmation from Mark at Motocreations, he is getting in a Streetfighter shortly to fabricate one of three styles of exhausts, if any body interested let me know, or contact him on his website, he has great products at great prices, no middle man here...
Pretty sure we can get discount too on a group order.
Count me in. I'd like to try boomtubes for my SFS. I'd love to open up the rear wheel and visually lighten the bike.

Have you heard how they sound in person?

Jack

1 - 20 of 34 Posts