Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Hello all, so is there a 2:1 system readily available for a 2007 biposto? I thought there were only 2:2 versons?
NO, there was never a 2:1 system made for the bi-posto. however, you can still mount it, you will need to be careful and clear the swing-arm. also, if you are using the original rear sets/exhaust hangers, you may run into issues mounting the muffler onto your exhaust attachment point. the 2:2 systems sit significantly lower than the 2:1 (due to the passenger foot pegs)

·
Registered
1 Posts
96447806B is the race version for PS
96307106B is the homologated version for PS
I see this is an old thread but hoping some of you can still help me.

I've been sitting at my computer for days trying to track down a replacement silencer to my Termi 96447806B. I'm willing to purchase a full kit or just the silencer but the part numbers and compatibility is a bit confusing.

I had a garage mishap where my Pikes Peak fell onto my Sport 1000, denting the silencer (among other things).

Could you clarify a little more on the differences? Is it just a smaller manifold on the 96307106B? Are the silencers exactly the same?

Any help is appreciated!

"Oh the horror"

·
Registered
2008 Ducati Sport1000, GT1000
174 Posts
This is a thing of nightmares.

·
Registered
972 Posts
How bad is the dent? Is it repairable if you take it apart and have someone repair the dent? You could have it ceramic coated while you've got everything out of it. I feel for you. It's bad enough having one bike fall over but two in one shot...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts